A haunting piece shot in the abandoned Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia, PA. The viewer becomes a voyeur searching for a fleeting human presence through the visual construction of "deteriorated cells." Suggestions of surveillance, incarceration, and isolation are enmeshed within the ominous sound design. The penitentiary opened in 1829, became a National Historic Landmark in 1965, and closed in 1971.